AEW needs to kill it on TNT in October before we say it's competition to the WWE


             AEW is an another company to the WWE which is what we need, but that's what it is right now. Any company can put on a good ppv because the WWE puts on good ppvs from time to time and so does Impact Wrestling, Ring of Honor and New Japan. I want to see if AEW kills it on TNT in the ratings when they go on TV in October before we can say it's competition to the WWE. They are just having their 1st PPV tonight in Double or Nothing and people are already saying their competition to the WWE. I get that the WWE has been frustrating with their booking and not creating larger than life Superstars. I get that fans are frustrated with the WWE and I included Myself in that, but AEW needs to kill it on TV if they want to be legit competition to the WWE.  


             I've seen companies that had tried to challenge the WWE like Impact Wrestling, Ring of Honor and New Japan fail on TV. When WCW defeated the WWE for 83 weeks they were successful on Television every Monday Night. AEW needs to be successful every Tuesday Night in October to be legit competition. I root for AEW to kill it tonight at Double or Nothing and on TNT in October because the WWE needs legit competition. I urged people tonight to just enjoy Double or Nothing tonight like I will and not say at the end that AEW is better than the WWE after one show. TV is what makes and breaks Wrestling companies. ECW failed because they didn't get rating on TNN back in the last 1990s. WCW failed because they didn't get ratings in the early 2000s, Impact Wrestling, Ring on Honor and New Japan have failed on TV. 


             I can't wait for Double or Nothing tonight from AEW. I root for this company to kill it tonight and I hope some surprise happen tonight like Jon Moxley [formally known as Dean Ambrose], A.J Lee or C.M Punk show up tonight. I know 2 of those are unlikely to happen because A.J Lee and C.M Punk have not shown an interested in Pro Wrestling in the last 5 years. Jon Moxley is more likely to show up tonight. Root for AEW to kill it tonight and on TNT in October. My last statement is to just enjoy Double or Nothing and not bring up WWE tonight. 

Comments